Hot and sunny days… what’s better than chocolate ice cream? Home-made and with fresh fruits? And most importantly, this one is a peaceful variation, with no animal cruelty involved. Yes, vegan ice cream is more than just sorbets…
The raw cacao powder has a very high level of antioxidants which makes the dessert delicious and healthy!
- 3 small or medium-sized bananas
- 2 tablespoons apple sweetener
- 100 g- 150 g cashews, ideally soaked for 20 min and drained
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 50-100 ml almond milk
- Decoration: natural coconut yoghurt, strawberries, raw cacao powder
For the ice cream, put all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Then, put the ice cream in an ice cream machine and let the machine do the rest of the work for 30 – 40 min.
Put one teaspoon of natural coconut yoghurt on a dessert plate, add two scoops of chocolate ice cream (or more!) and decorate with strawberries. Put some of the raw cacao powder on top.